- Collins English Readers help learners get the
most out of Agatha Christie's legendary crime stories.
- Language graded for upper-intermediate learners (CEF Level B2)
supports understanding of the story
- Notes on history and culture help learners understand social
and historical contexts
- Character notes for keeping track of who is who
- A glossary of difficult words facilitates vocabulary comprehension
- A CD with a full reading of the story supports listening comprehension
and helps with pronunciation
- Includes audio CD/mp3 CD with full reading of the story
- Activities and extra material available here.
the video, "The Queen of Crime in the Classroom: Agatha
Christie Readers from Collins"