Easy to read and full of practical information, Introducing English to Young Children: Spoken Language explains how very young and young children begin to acquire English, suggesting how teachers and parents can ‘tune into’ young children’s developmental needs and support them.
• Introduces lesson plans and a wide selection of useful oral activities for 3- to 8-year-olds
• Includes tips for classroom management
• Contains projects, games and simple picture books that can be used from the first lessons
• Includes essential information on the expectations and needs of children in the classroom and oral language acquisition
• Suitable for teachers of all ages, backgrounds and levels of experience